Active Fresh Air Paint -The paint that improves air quality indoors
Switching the lights on or natural day light is enough to activate special pigments, which are incorporated in the paint.
These pigments are catalysts and when they are triggered by light, they continously degrade harmful organic and odorous substances.
The features of active fresh air paint:
Sto Climasan Color is able to degrade harmful substances such as
- Formaldehyde (used in making building materials and many household products. It is used in pressed-wood products, such as particleboard, plywood, and fiberboard; glues and adhesives; permanent-press fabrics; paper product coatings; and certain insulation materials)
- Carbon monoxide: produced by gas fires, boilers, central heating systems, water heaters, cookers and open fires which use gas, oil, coal and wood may be possible sources of carbon monoxide gas causing dull headache, weakness, confusion, loss of consciousness and worse
- Sto Climasan Color can be used on all interior surfaces including ceilings, just like a conventional interior paint
- Eco-friendly, just using light and oxygen from the air
- Standard indoor light sources are fully adequate.
As a general principle, the greater the light intensity, the better the effect will be.
When you also want to benefit from a natural better indoor climate, contact us for a free quote.
© 2017 Deco-Furbish West Cork, Dunmanway, Co.Cork - Ph: 0873849972 – email@example.com